Sunday, November 12, 2017

Pr. TRUMP doesn't RESPOND TO MY PERSONAL Letters, but after 8 MONTHS he answers my Students! Better Late Than Never! 
Will this make any difference in his policies? I doubt it! This is nothing more than a publicity stunt! However, my objective is to protect the oceans and our planet! The battle is still on!

I have written President Trump numerous times since he was elected this past January, but he never responded to me. There maybe several reasons why he never answered my letters. I suspect that he may have been too busy texting, or he may have been displeased with my letters, since I expressed my disappointment at his policies. Or maybe he was overwhelmed- he had a full plate- too many political troubles; the special prosecutor investigating into the possibility of the Presidents' illegal campaign dealings with the Russian government (to defeat Hillary Clinton). And his Muslim ban, which caused a lot of confusion, hardship and frustration, and opposition from many states. 
Since President Trump never responded to me, I decided not to bother to continue writing to him- until last June- when I sent him many letters written to him from my ENL students and other children at Middleburgh Elementary School in NY. 
This below is my correspondence with him and the students' letters to him and to senators Gillibrand and Schumer (Dem, NY).

In my letter to Pr. trump I explained that the students at Middleburgh  Elementary learned about the ocean; how it sustains life on earth, how we are destroying it with our plastic pollution, and what we can do to save it. 
This is what President Trump  said: 

"Thank you for your letters and wonderful suggestions. Mrs. Trump and I are inspired by our Nation's young people who are trying to solve problems and find solutions to our most critical challenges. As your President, I want you to know that I am listening, and I will always work hard for you.
Together, we will guide the course of America and the world for many years to come and will create a brighter future for you and your family.
Thank you again for taking the time to write me with your important thoughts.
                      With best wishes,"
                      Donald Trump

I'd like to point out that Pr. Trump didn't specify, and/or provide any details/plans of what he'll do to save the oceans.

No comments:

Post a Comment