Tuesday, February 28, 2017

I DON'T AGREE WITH TRUMP'S POLICY- HOWEVER I AGREE WITH HIS SUPREME COURT APPOINTEE, NEIL GORSUCH. 
Please write your political representatives in Washington if you agree. You can use this letter.

Dear Senator Schumer Senator Gillibrand, and Congressman Tonko,
I am a Catholic and I have always believed that ending a human life is wrong. And it is also wrong that our government funds abortions. I know we are free in this country- women can do whatever they want with their bodies- but I don't agree that my taxes are used in terminating life. This is immoral and inhumane.

Therefore, I urge you to confirm Neil Gorsuch to the U.S. Supreme Court. Life is sacred, it is valuable and inimitable- it deserves dignity.
Since 1974 too many lives have been ended (over 50 million) because of convenience. We all know that most abortions (98%) aren't necessary.
It is therefore imperative that justices on our Nation's highest court respect the constitutional right to life of all Americans. Judge Neil Gorsuch has a record of commitment to upholding our Constitution. We need justices who will interpret the Constitution, respect the right to life, and not legislate from the bench.
As your constituent, I urge you to confirm Judge Neil Gorsuch as our next Supreme Court Justice!

















No comments:

Post a Comment